The RHEONAUT operation is managed by the HAAKE RheoWin software which allows complex test sequences to be set up, stored as methods, and implemented with full flexibility. An integral dynamic data exchange interface to selected FTIR instrument vendor software packages provides true control over FTIR scanning and data acquisition in synchrony with the collection of rheological data so that a fully automated experiment may be run from within your HAAKE RheoWin software. The result is an unequivocal link between rheological data and IR-spectra. Spectroscopic data collection parameters such as resolution, number of scans, spectra format, spectral range, and more may be set up to configure the data collection to specific needs. Subsequent data handling and evaluation is done by the familiar tools and procedures of your FTIR instrument vendor software package.
- User changeable plate with built-in heating option 0 to 120 °C (Peltier controlled) or ambient to 400 °C (electrically controlled).
- Temperature stability <0.1 °C.
- An internal liquid cooling circuit eliminates heat emission which may interfere the FTIR signal.
- Measuring geometries – fits plates and cones with diameters up to 60 mm.
- A Diamond crystal serves as the ATR sensor which is chemically inert and cannot scratch or fracture.
- High energy throughput design – for excellent quality FTIR spectra and minimum scan time.
- All reflective optics – full spectral range for mid-IR and far-IR analysis.
- Integrated DTGS (deuterated triglycine sulfate) detector and electronics is standard, various high performance MCT detectors are optional.
- Fully purgeable accessory – for removal of atmospheric interferences.
- Polarizer mount for enhancing analysis of molecular orientation and anisotropy.